Friday 3 February 2012

THEY LIKE CUTER PEOPLE BETTER

Dear blog,

  Second post today. And right now I'm seriously pissed. I've noticed something for a long time, and now it's finally gotten to me to the point of blogging it out. I've noticed that people, irregardless of race,gender,age, or political affiliation favors cute people. And that just gets on my nerve. I mean, I know guys will automatically go for the better looking girl, but what I don't understand is why in the world girls will do the same.(straight girls, that is)

  I mean, seriously. It boggles my mind. Since I was in primary school, I have been witnessing many cases of favoritism by all kinds of people based on LOOKS. We constantly campaign against racial discrimination and gender discrimination, but never about aesthetic discrimination. And that's sad. I mean, I bet there's a lot of people out there who have been affected by this, eg me.

  OK, OK, I get it. Guys will choose prettier girls over uglier ones. But why do girls do the same? When I was in Secondary 1, there was this really cute and angelic-looking girl in my class, and everybody, I mean EVERYBODY treated her like she was the reincarnation of Mother Theresa or something. And what irked me the most is that the teachers do the same! At the risk of sounding like a stuck-up arrogant bitch, I was one the top students in my grade, and this girl was not. I was the one scoring As and studying my butt off , and yet, those motherfucking partial teachers treated HER better. Fucking unfair.

  The same thing happened in Primary school. There was this really snobby teacher who would favor the cute kids over the smart ones (not that I'm smart during my primary years). And what confuses me is, why???? Did the teacher want to fuck those cute students, therefore treating them better? That was a female teacher, for god's sake! I'd understand how a male teacher would act so, but why a female teacher?? That really confuses me.

   Also, when I was in Secondary 1, the seniors(irrespective of gender) would treat the cuter person better. And that's really depressing for non-cute people like me. Now that I'm a senior, I don't treat cute juniors better. In fact, if anything, I try to treat them worse than non-cute juniors. I believe that if you're lucky enough to be born cute, you should be unlucky enough to endure the irrational hate non-cute people throw at you.

  Wait a minute! I have a theory as to why people treat cute people better. It all boils down to this..... parental instinct. When I say parental instinct, I don't mean the urge to protect, what I mean is the tendency to favor better quality kids as you subconsciously wish they were your own. Omigosh, that explains why I hate cute people!!! I have no parental instinct at all!! I hate kids, everytime I hear of women choosing motherhood over careers I scorn at them, and well, basically I will not be the best parent if, at the slimmest of all slim chances, I decide to have kids. Parental instinct is the answer to everything!!! Ok, so maybe that instinct to want better kids for yourself isn't called parental instinct. I don't know the correct term for it, so I'm going to stick with parental instinct for now.

  Ok, back to cute people. I hate them. I hate how everything comes so easy to them, I hate how lucky they are to be born cute, and above all, I hate how everybody seems to sideline the uglier people. People say that smart people are uglier, that is NOT true. The only reason why there are more smart, ugly people than there are smart, pretty people is because ugly people know they have to work harder to compete with pretty people, because there are motherfuckers in this world who give special treatment to pretty people. And that's fucking unfortunate.Believe me, I know. I'm one of those nerdy, no-social-life types that work hard to get what I want.

   Enough ranting for today. I'm starved, gotta go get dinner. I'm sure the food will make me feel better! And also, I hope aesthetic discrimination will vanish from the world along with racial/gender discrimination, homophobia, Islamophobia, insertanyreligionherephobia and last but not least - acne. I've been wanting to blog about my fucking acne for a long time, but alas, I'm too lazy to do so. Oh well, maybe another time, I guess.


-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment