Wednesday 29 February 2012

FUCKED-UPPERY

God fuck this week is a goddamn fucked-up week. Just got back home from school, and boy, do I feel pissed.
I've encountered two bitches and one son of a bitch this week, and to vent my anger, I shall blog about them.

Bitch encounter no.1:

So about three weeks ago my bro got transferred to my school, and until now he still haven't receive his English Science and Math textbooks yet. My mom has gone to my school to ask about it a few times now, and there's no news yet. So two days ago, she asked me to inquire about the availability of the books from the school. She said she didn't want to do it because she was too busy. Ok, so being the filial daughter and caring sister I am,(ahem) I went to the "bilik SPBT"(the room where the school kept all the textbooks) after school. There, I saw the teacher in charge and POLITELY, I asked her if the English Sc and Mt books have arrived yet. Oh wait, let me just type the whole conversation out for you to get a better picture:

Me(politely in a gentle voice) : "Teacher, my brother is in Form 1 now and I was wondering if the English Science and Maths books have arrived yet?"
Teacher(in an irritated, menopausal voice) : "What?!"
Me : "The English Science and Maths textbooks."
Teacher(irritated, pissed off voice again) : "For who?!"
Me(starting to frown) :" My brother."
Teacher : "Ah, then where is he?!"
Me :"He's not here."
Teacher : "Well, tell him to find me lah!"

Walao fucked-up anot this kind of teacher?! My was brother sick and at home you fucktard! And what did I ever do to do? Why did you answer me in such a rude way when I politely asked you something? Just because you're the teacher and I'm the student, does that mean you can talk to me in any unreasonable way you wish?Fuck, man. All I did was ask you if those textbooks have arrive yet. Pfft, so much for stuffing moral values down our throats when YOU, the teacher, yourself is so unreasonable and impolite.

I told my friends about this incident and they told me that that teacher was actually really nice and pleasant. MY ARSE. I don't care how "nice and pleasant" that teacher is, she was rude to ME. Just when I politely asked her a question. Yes, yes, she may be stressed out that time, but that doesn't give her the right to be anyone. Don't blame me for your being stuck in a boring and stressful yet low-paying job. Don't take your anger out on me, motherfucker. I did NOTHING to you. To say that a teacher can unreasonably scold a student as they wish is as ridiculous as saying that it's perfectly ok to kill someone else's pet.


The second bitch has already been mentioned once in my blog, so I shall skip that. Which brings us to....


Son of a bitch encounter:

So I joined this school club, and I'm one of the group leaders in it. I have a really nice group of people in my group: funny, active, entertaining. But of course, for every good thing, there's an equally bad thing. And the bad thing in my group comes in the form of a really uncooperative son of a bitch (hereby known as SOB). This SOB is from a rich family, and boy, does his richness translate into pure snobbery. Let me tell you what his problem is : he is stuck-up, UNCOOPERATIVE, disrespectful, and rude. I really want to mention his name here, but I'm worried I'll get sued for defamation, not to mention his dad is rich enough to wipe his ass using $50 notes.

During the first meeting, we were required to think up of a name for our group. No one had any ideas, so I proposed 5 potential names. After voting it out, we settled on "SBPS"(I shall not say what SBPS stands for) and everybody agreed on it. Besides a name, we were also required to think up of a slogan. Again, nobody had any ideas, so we settled for WLSBSQBISSC.(And again, I shall not say what  WLSBSQBISSC stands for) After practicing on how to present our group, we were ready for presentation. And what happened was, this SOB spoke up: "can we change our name? SBPS sounds really dumbass."  And he had a really behtahan, condescending and annoyed look on his fucked-up face.

Dude, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I mean, I wouldn't be that offended if you used "dumb" instead of "dumbass", and why the hell didn't you fucking say you didn't like the name in the first place?! Then we would have skipped the trouble of thinking up of a new name and slogan. Fuck you, if you really don't like this group, go join another one, or better yet, get the hell out of this club.(This incident actually happened two weeks ago.)

What happened today was this, we had our second meeting, and everybody was instructed to design a shirt for our club on a piece of paper, and at the back of the paper, we needed to write out our name. So this SOB designs a really perfunctory, effortless design. I took one glance at it, and told him to spice up his design a little. He didn't, though, and handed me the same fugly original design. Fine then, I thought, you're eager for this club meeting to be over, so am I. So I took his design and turned the paper backwards.

Lo and behold, he didn't write his real name. All he wrote was this stupid pseudonym. Why didn't he write his real name? Idk. Maybe he realized that his real name was too puke-inducing and decided to spare me the trouble of puking. So I returned the paper back to him, and told him to write out his real name. AND HE  DIDN'T AND STILL HAD THE AUDACITY TO HAND HIS DESIGN BACK TO ME. When the club president came over to check on our progress, he saw this SOB's design and the pseudonym at the back. I pointed to SOB and told the president that the design belonged to him.

You know what that fucking SOB did? HE DENIED IT. Eyes wide, he said that wasn't his and when I asked him who it belonged to, he muttered that he didn't know. If that's not typical SOB behavior I really don't know what is.

End of ranting post. This just proves that my school is full of bitches and sons of bitches, irrespective of whether they come in student form or teacher form. Of course, there are nice people as well, and the only thing that keeps me going to school is the fact that one day, I'll graduate from this hell-hole.

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment